In search of an amazing girl squad? Look no further, because we have the perfect opportunity for you!
On Sept. 19-27, 2021, UBC Sororities will be hosting our annual fall Formal Recruitment. Formal Recruitment comprises 4 main events, or ‘rounds’, called Tours, Invitationals, Preference, and Bid Day. We are so excited to kick off Formal Recruitment and meet all of you!
For more than 80 years, UBC Sororities, a community of 800+ strong, has been enhancing the university experience by congregating friendships, academics, athletics, community involvement, and leadership development into a diverse community. Our 8 sororities encourage female students to make their mark on campus while offering a sense of belonging.
Register for UBC Sororities Formal Recruitment
Is Sorority Membership Right For Me?
- Do you believe that post-secondary should be more than just about classes and books?
- Are you looking for a well-rounded University experience?
- Are you looking to meet new people, broaden your social network and find a support system away from home?
- Are you determined to do well academically at UBC and are you looking for individuals who feel the same?
- Are you a go-getter who is looking to get involved and develop your leadership skills?
- Do you want to give back to the community but don’t quite know how to get started?
- Are you interested in playing fun intramural sports or attending some fantastic social events?
- Do you have the time to attend at least two hours worth of meetings each week?
- Are you ready to commit to living to a set of higher standards and values as a member in a Greek organization?
- Are you able to commit to spending anywhere from $1100-1500 in sorority dues every year for the next four years?
We want to inform you about the mandatory events that all sorority members attend, so you can maintain a healthy balance with your academics & student life.
As with many organizations with regular programming, membership in a sorority requires dues. We want to help you in budgeting while achieving the highest scholarship.
Got more questions? Find answers to them here! We are here for you whenever you need us, and don't hesitate to reach out if you do not see your question answered!