Meeting chapters is an essential part of joining our organization. In September we host Formal Recruitment which is comprised of four events, or ‘rounds’, where you will get to meet individual sorority members and learn more about our eight member groups.
Registration for UBC Sororities Formal Recruitment 2017 is right around the corner! In the meantime, you can connect with us during the summer through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
During Formal Recruitment, you will have the chance to meet each of our 8 sororities and learn how to get involved in our organization.
Be sure to check back on August 1st, 2017 for Formal Recruitment registration to launch!
Is Sorority Membership Right For Me?
- Do you believe that post-secondary should be more than just about classes and books? Are you looking for a well-rounded University experience?
- Are you looking to meet new people, broaden your social network and find a support system away from home?
- Are you determined to do well academically at UBC and are you looking for individuals who feel the same?
- Are you a go-getter who is looking to get involved and develop your leadership skills?
- Do you want to give back to the community but don’t quite know how to get started?
- Are you interested in playing fun intramural sports or attending some fantastic social events?
- Do you have the time to attend at least two hours worth of meetings each week?
- Are you ready to commit to living to a set of higher standards and values as a member in a Greek organization?
- Are you able to commit to spending anywhere from $1100-1500 in sorority dues every year for the next four years?